Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OOAK 2 TONE DOG COLLAR AND LEASH SETS

Recently, one of my customers who had purchased my Crazy for Collars tutorial sent me this picture of her very first creation:



She had custom created it for a friend's Boston terrier. Linda is a super creative gal and I am encouraging her to start a doggie couture business. I just know she would be very successful!

I decided to give the 2-tone set a try and am now hooked! I think they have turned out to be so cute! Here are my first two attempts:




I need to get them listed in my Etsy shop and start making more!
Hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I found my way here through another blog and I'm enjoying my visit to your site. You have some great content going on here. :) Before I go though, I'd like to invite you to visit my blog :) Hope to see you there.