Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WOW! ONE OF MY COLLARS WAS FEATURED!

I have been using Google Analytics to monitor the "traffic" to my blog and Etsy shop for a couple of months now, but really just figured out how to read some of the facts that the service provides. It really is fun to see how visitors actually find their way to my blog or shop. This morning I discovered that several visitors came because of this website that had featured one of my newest designs on their "ETSY" page. Recognize #6, my button bow collar?





I was so excited! I looked a little further and found that they had featured 2 other of my listings in previous editions! Wow, I am so flattered to be chosen!

My Black and White button bow collar is #4, here:




And my Flower Power tutu/vest is also #4 in this edition:


10 comments:

Laura said...

I bet that was a wonderful feeling to discover that! Congratulations-

Enjoyed visiting,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting featured. That's awesome. Your collars are gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by my blog for the chalkboard party. I was out of town and I'm just now getting around to returning comments. Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the add, Suzanne. I'm adding you too.

Kathleen W. said...

Would you look at that beautiful signature at the bottom of this post! Great job!

Quiltpiecer said...

Wow, I just found my way to your blog and I am fascinated with your dog collars. Will have to visit your Etsy site! Congrats on being featured ... very exciting!

The Tattered Cottage said...

Suzanne -
I was so happy to see that you stopped by for a visit and want to say thank you for following. I so love meeting new friends :) I hope you don't mind but I am going to visit for a little while and enjoy your lovely blog.
Toni

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Congratulations! How very exciting! The presentation is so beautiful and it showcases your work wonderfully.

Cindy at Dusting in Pearls and Rosehaven Cottage

Unknown said...

Congrats! Finding those must have been exciting! Your collars are beautiful!

CHER said...

That is so awesome!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! Have a blessed day, cher

Victoria Hayden said...

Hi Suzanne! So nice to meet you! Thank you for the sweet comments you left on my blog and your enteries for the giveaway! Wow, congratulations on your feature! I love your doggie collars! I am following here as well now!

Hugs to you new friend,
~Victoria~