Saturday, August 1, 2009

SUMMER MAGIC DESIGN CHALLENGE WINNERS!!!

During the month of July, Etsy Texas Crafters, an Etsy Street Team, sponsored another monthly design challenge for its membership. The theme for July was "Summer Magic". I just felt like I needed to participate, because I thought I had the perfect collar to enter in the contest. Well I choose my yellow watermelon print collar--AND IT TOOK FIRST PLACE!!! I am so happy and a little shocked since this was my first time to enter the monthly contest.

I want to thank all of you who took the time to visit the ETC website and vote for my design! Here is a summary of the top 4 winning designs:

First Place: Summer Magic Pet Collar, Created by Suzanne of CrazyForCollars



Second Place: Watermelon Duct Tape Purse, Created by Rena of Spluloacle



Third Place: Juicy Little Watermelon, Created by Connie of ReFabulous



Fourth Place: Summer Treats, Created by Laine of CradleAndAll



For being the first place winner, I got to choose one of Connie's (of ReFabulous) darling pincushions. Look at what will be residing in my sewing studio soon--I just know I will love it!



Be sure to visit the Etsy Texas Crafters Blog to learn more about all of our wonderful members.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't have a dog, but your collars are adorable!

Your 'book thong' made me smile. I should've named my book tags as such! Great marketing!

thanks for stopping by my blog!