Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Booda's Windy West Texas Photo Shoot

We are keeping Booda, our son's pug, for a couple of days. I finished 22 Christmas collars today and decided to take advantage of having my favorite model so handy.
Here's just a few of the over 60 shoots I took this afternoon.











Of course, I had ChaCha and Bugs taking part in the event. It was so windy that the hair from their ears kept blocking shots of the collars they were wearing. I did managed to get a few of them to use when I list these collars in my Etsy shop.







Thanks for looking and I would love to know which design you like the best from these that I photographed today.

7 comments:

DawnCorrespondence said...

What cuties!!! And the collars are adorable!!!

Julie B said...

You are so lucky to have such adorable models with which to work! I'm partial to blue, so I like the snowflake collar best.

Kristina said...

hehe my snowflake collar! you will have a new model for it soon! You know you can use Bella's pics for your Esty shop if you would like. btw check out her pics from the Howloween party at Petsmart on my facebook.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Everybody looks great in their Christmas bling. laurie

LydiaAndPugs said...

LOVE the pug of course! :)

Korrie said...

So sweet! Love the new collars!!!

Cobweb Corner Cross Stitch said...

Love the Christmas collar in the last pic. Great job!