Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where has this month gone???

I have neglected my poor blog this month! I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK and then Christmas will be here in a matter of moments!
Christmas collars have been a BIG hit in my Etsy shop and I am working hard to get a variety of new (non-holiday) designs added very soon. Here's a hint of a few things that are to come...





If you haven't visited my shop lately, you might want to take a look at the SALE section. I have marked down various designs to $5, $6, & $7 Whoa! What was I thinking??? I just need to make room for some new looks. And just think--Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day collars are on there way, too!


1 comment:

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from UWIB!
I'm new to teh group.
Now following yoru blog.

You can find me at
http://www.jaelcustomdesigns.com